Sunday, September 6, 2009

These Little Moments.

I remember the days where tweeting something only birds would do.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That made my day.

Which reminds me that I still have a Twitter. I haven't touched it in a month. Which also reminds me of Farmville on Facebook. Yes, I made one, and I haven't touched it since. I don't plan to. Restaurant City is enough for me.

---
Presentation Ball.

AWESOME so much so that words can't express. :) So I won't go into any more detail, except for the fact that all I said literally all day was "Omgosh I love your dress! Your hair is so beautiful! You're stepping on my dress!"

It was grand.

-
I got my nails done... I swear the lady was out to kill me. She made me bleed 4 times, and when she did, all she said was 'sorry' and continued to make it bleed. Her glasses were so thick, I swear she was blind.

And it took one hour, not half, Jackie! Gosh, get your facts right! Haha :)

-
It was such a rush to get through yesterday. I forgot at least one thing in every place we went to that day...
And I lost the bracelet my best friend gave me for my birthday.

Sad.

-
I got a photo, woo! (;

-
Red carpet experience getting into and out of the limousine. I felt so beautiful.

But you aren't loved just because of your looks, I guess.

---
I hate it when my dad's drunk, but it's Father's day so I guess there's no excuse.

LOL, Sarah.

PS. Dangit, I missed blogging yesterday. Ohwells. I'm really tired, so this is just a lazy post. (Y)

No comments: