Friday, September 11, 2009

She's Such A...

You were special, from the very first.

- You actually look into my eyes when we speak, and it really scares me.

- I hope you realise that I can't actually do everything by myself; there's a reason I asked you.

- I wish I'd never met you, so then I wouldn't have to put up with the secret heartache of seeing you with someone else.

- My problem with you is that I'm asphyxiated, and you're not even mine.

---
Words can't express the joy I feel in eating McDonald's after 3 whole week's worth of deprivation from my favourite foods:

- Large 10 pack nugget meal w/ water and 2x sweet thai chili sauce
- Cheeseburger
- Apple pie
- Cone
- Frozen Coke

Yup, I had all of and everything from that list for my dinner just then. All in one sitting. ^^ I am completely satisfied.

LOL, Sarah.

Sleaze.

No comments: