Monday, September 14, 2009

Rays of Beauty.

You know what? I feel like a change. I don't even like the colour blue. So who's offering to change my template for me? Free Rocky Road chocolate is for the winner (they must know how to edit, and change the whole thing completely themselves... don't just give me the html dudes).


---
The car spluttered to life, and soon we were on the move. The car itself seemed to struggle as it bumped its way down the suburbian streets, but I didn't mind; the car was a jewel to me, journeying me through the wonders of life. I gazed at the horizon - it was seemingly far off, and my view was disturbed by constant roofs that invaded the serene sight. The constant breaks soon became repetitive and nonchalant, and soon I began to daydreamed...

I envisioned what this day would entail, what I would be confronted by in relationship terms, the routinely work that had already been laid out for me, and the inevitable list of need-to-dos when I arrived home... early, of course. Then there was the result of the interview, by which I almost didn't care anything for any longer. My thoughts shifted towards things present, and things to come, the plans that God visioned me for my school in its final years...

A sudden rush of adrenalin sent me back to reality as the car's speed dramatically increased in making its way down a rather large slope. A forest of green flashed before my eyes, and enveloped my from every direction. I was awestruck at the sudden life of my surroundings, where tall, green branches waved at me as they swayed in the wind, and shrubs bobbed and bounced to greet me in their soft, cushiony form. Hints of bright reds, yellows, pinks, and blues fluttered about the trees, dancing around and teasing at their majestic branches.

It was as if new life had begun from under the quilt of dark, desolate quietness, the time had finally come for light to be shed, and the forest to blossom once again.

Hello, spring.

---
Written in Indonesian woot!

I'm realising that the less I'm "online" on MSN, the more frequently I use Facebook. Not a good sign. I have a Methods SAC tomorrow, and I haven't bothered to study.
But hey! At least I finished my English pieces.


LOL, Sarah.
Against nature, there is simply nothing that compares to its beauty.

No comments: