Thursday, September 10, 2009

Athazagoraphobia.

I do, I do, I do, I miss your singing too.

Like water.
It is easily refined and changed according to its environment. Water depends on what it is exposed to so that it can determine its form. Like ice - when it is exposed to heat, it will eventually melt, and conform to the warmth of its surroundings.

But are we not eternally refined by the fire of God? We are like ceramic jars, molded by compassionate hands, carefully shaped and detailed with immense intricacy; not a detail is misplaced or mistaken. We are then challenged and pressured in the kiln, where we do not melt, but we stand in the furnace with the angels of God, protected, unburnt, but refined and proved stronger than gold.

Like a tree; unwavering against the harshest of howling winds, or a house built on steady foundations; standing against the strong waves.

Like His will and purpose, complete and unchanging.

What are you like?

---
I drool a lot. ): What a turn-off, right? At least I'm normal and acknowledge my faults, for all you perfection-seekers out there. Sorry, I'm not for you.

---
I want a series of bow-clips. One in each colour of the rainbow, and a cream one.

My black bow-clip broke. It was tattered and torn... and it fell out of my hair so subtly that I hadn't even noticed. I must have passed it by a number of times before he noticed, and picked up the crippled bow, and nicely handed it to me.

Must you be so nice? Really. Must you?

LOL, Sarah.
PS. Please don't let me stop you from being happy.

No comments: