Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nightmares Aren't Dreams.

They say that dreams are a collection of thoughts and emotions which illogically solve your troubles.

It's not something to comprehend, but something to accept, and to keep your mind and body at peace. It will keep you asleep in quiet harmony.

The mind is cunning, and will protect you from all dangers. Problems leave you unsettled and unable to sleep, and nightmares cause your heart to race in panic and fear.

But that's what dreams are for. Dreams are our imaginary solution to the dilemmas we face.

If even our dreams can't fit their jigsaw piece into our missing hole and our deepest fears come alive, our bodies know that it's time...

It's time to wake up.

---
So, you're back, and you've come to haunt me in my dreams again. Are you the solution by which I wish to be warped back to the beginning of all this... the beginning of your dominance in my mind?

I do, but only if you lead me.
LOL, Sarah.

No comments: