Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fragrant Essences.

It's my time to share tonight.
Ain't he cute? (:
Jeff Thomas, for all the hermits out there. British comedian, lovely humour, cute as.

Oh, and good sense of style :p.

---
I reckon this is pretty cool. Coldplay's pretty awesome.
- Strawberry Swing

---
So it seems I've run out of things to say,
And yet I keep speaking anyway.
Apparently songs express what our words can't
As emotions can be shown through your dance.

If I rewrote my own lyrics into mere words,
I don't think they would show their worth.
So I think I'll try with heavy remorse,
To give back to you what's already yours.

---
My throat has grown hoarse, and words no longer escape from my lips. My cough is dry and unsatisfying, and my vocal chords fail to reverberate how they usually would.
I feel so empty not singing ): I'm fine with not being able to talk... but not being able to sing? It's as if I have no medium left to express myself.

At the very least, I have this; words that could never possibly be articulated out loud, but the very essence of my thoughts laid out on a plain field for all to only see and enjoy.

And hopefully I'm successful in this.

LOL, Sarah.
Yes, the lyrics are dodgy and original. (:

1 comment:

Nickyyyy said...

haha yeah, he is funny :)

I would so turn gay for him....

...

*runs away