Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Frivolous Discernment.

Haven't you heard? That the bird's the word?!

So, where's the little bluebird who sits on our shoulders spilling out endless facts, and thereafter zipping away, leaving us to decipher the difference between truth and fact?

I don't know. Ask someone else.

---
Howdy, stranger. If I'd met you in another life, I think we could have been friends. But when you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose, right? Riiight.

---
I'm that child who wants to run away from life, from everything. Irritating, detestable brat forever on the apex of an nonobligatory emotional roller coaster. Highs of heights higher than the largest Ferris Wheel in the world (architects should really have thought of the state of weather in Melbourne. Those silly Europeans), and lows deeper than the unforeseen depths of the ocean (I realise I've been referring to anything to do with water... it's just a phase).

Whatever my thoughts may become, they are irrational, unnecessary and blown dramatically out of proportion. Like a child, dreaming of the world as an oyster in his hands, attempting to pry it open with his own hands to receive its hidden treasure (the child thing is also a phase... but I like it so deal with it). But I'm short tempered, impatient and precarious of my own surroundings. I'm a child, giving up, and running away.

So foolish as to think no one would care.

So immature as to think I deserve more than this.

---
And yet there is nothing I can complain about. I have nothing to lose. I can't help but think that I've got it easy.

It's all about Him.

LOL. Sarah.

No comments: