Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Untitle Me, Please.

I was wrong about you.

You didn't cut me deeply, and you didn't leave a scar.

You're a tattoo, painful to create, and painful to remove.

I've tried to remove the tattoo for a while now, but the sketches of roughly what I dreamed it would look like are still there.

Whilst this tattoo may be gone, this blueprint will last forever.

A reminder of everything.

---
And I praise You in the storm, for even though I don't know where You are, what You're doing, and what You're saying to me, I know that You're still in control.

Bless.

---
I've changed significantly, and looking back on today; entering through the doors of what my life was and is again, familiar faces passing me by, loud murmurs and general conversation, I found my heart build back to its usual fortress.

I was a mystery for a while, and I still am... to the world, and everyone in it.

In my little fortress built with thick bricks of concrete, I found my heart. It was fine, I suppose. In fact, my heart was normal, and my fortress was stronger than ever.

My mind at battle again.

---
And this is why I don't know if I can blog for a while. I don't even know what to write.

LOL, Sarah.

Why must I be so selfish, so greedy as to want to seek more in everything? Must I overthink? Must I long for more? Must I remain a mystery to all those around me?

No comments: