Friday, July 10, 2009

Present Focus.

Why did everything suddenly turn back to normal?

GOD, he's got a conscience. THANK GOD. Thank God that I see grace by giving grace. Praise the LORD.

So now, it's like nothing ever happened.

---
Not even a minute after I messaged him, my phone rang. Startled, I picked up my phone, and suddenly began to bubble with excitement as I found that he was calling. I'd missed him dearly, and as soon as I picked up, I was alleviated of any former stress as I finally heard the sound of his voice. It had been 3 days since I had any kind of communication with him. I could tell from the sound of his voice that the conference he was attending was exciting, and it overflowed from his voice and into my heart. As fast as the conversation had started, it ended, and I was left with such a satisfaction... that little hold that was carved into my heart to make room for him was filled once again.

And I've been in a good mood ever since.

---
I have 'The Way You Make Me Feel' by THE Michael Jackson in my head. What a legend. My deepest respects are paid to him.

~~~
It's time you searched for something deeper than this.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: