Friday, July 17, 2009

Nonsensical Utters.

We can duet now!

Our love traps and suckles at the life of their hearts; caving in, hollow.
His love redeems and gives life to the broken; healing, overflow.

---
I exquisitely held you in contrast to my emotions, that what I felt, I felt was unimportant, but you, on the contrary were still an everflowing stream of water that glistens under the sun; you could never be seized. The glass vase that I would attempt to hold you in could not bottle you up; instead, it would burst into a million shards, and you would overflow, stronger and more beautiful than ever.

Although perhaps this wasn't the worst thing, my vase had been overwhelmed by your entire being, and it had no affect whatsoever. I was still there, and so were you, only I was in a million pieces and you were flowing in every direction, covering every surface you so much as touched.

And I'd come to the conclusion that what I thought was so significant, so important and so intriguing to me, is in fact no longer, for I no longer see through my vase, but from every shard of perspective possible. This therefore brought me towards an unshakable belief that nothing mattered anymore.. nothing of this mattered.

---
Yeah, it's all just nonsensical stuff now. I love that word.. nonsensical. I love that it's a word, and that out of my lack of vocabulary, I decided to make it up whilst I was in a sac, hoping it'd be an approved dictionary word.

AND GUESSS WHAT! IT IS! WOO.

Orange ukulele is so fun (:
Dress is so pretty (:

---
'YOU ARE GOOD! ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME! YOU ARE GOOD!'

It ain't about what you're doing, it's about who you're praising (:

LOL, Sarah.

1 comment:

Nickyyyy said...

i just realized wat nonsensical means ><, and i just realized that i didnt have to write nonsensical down because it is writin just over there

<<<<