Saturday, July 11, 2009

Psalm Of Praise.

Your God, my God, He's God.

God, I praise You. I praise You for who You are, for what You have done, what You are doing, and for what is to come.

I praise You in the mountains, for from their majesty and strength comes streams of the water of life.
I praise You in the valley, for their landscapes are adorned with vibrance, life, growth and an abundance in fruits of the Spirit.
I praise You in the fire, for there I am refined.
I praise You in the storm, for Your rays of light reveal a rainbow of promise.

---
A promise that You spoke "For I know the plans I have for you. plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11)", and so "we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)". I praise you, of God, for "Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89)". I praise You for Your ETERNAL word. I praise You for You are not fazed by my circumstances, my journey, for my future is secure in Your hands.

I praise You for Your Son. I praise You for You chose none, but Jesus, to be crucified, to bear all our sins and all our griefs and all our burdens, and to tear down every wall, the walls that the devil places that stop us from getting to You, by His sacrifice. I praise You that when He said, "It is finished (Jon 19:30)", Sin IS finished! I praise You that the walls of Jericho will fall when we declare that "Neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:38-40)" And I praise You that we life in Your grace and unconditional love.

I praise You, God, You who is"able to do immeasurably more than we could ask or imagine, according to [Your] power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20)".

A paraphrase of something I wrote at 1AM this morning.

~~~
Is it really okay to you for me to be human?
Judge not, and you will not be judged in the end of days.

Happy 21st birthday, Jonathan Tran. I love you.


LOL, Sarah.

No comments: