Sunday, November 29, 2009

Heaven's Tears.

You know you love John Mayer when you've listened to a song for the tenth time, and yet it still gives you shivers.

---
I looked up at the window...

... And I saw the heavenly pearls form.

The earth seemed to moan at the deprivation of warmth, and the clouds in turn cried in despair, fastening their grip on the skies, each bellow heavier than its last.

Tiny beads of silver crept together in deep, magnetic attraction, swooning in circles as they accumulated. Like jewels, they glistened in the scarce rays of the sun as it searched for peepholes within the blankets of grey.

Millions of minuscule sparkles were sprayed across the surface of the glass, clustering together to create large, clear pearls; so smooth, round and perfect. The pearls rolled towards the edges of the glass in eager competition, as directed by a force of gale winds, gathering small, singular droplets along the way.

---
And when things like this happen, you can't help but to barrack for the fastest droplet.. haha.

I still see a glimpse of heaven, no matter where I go.

LOL, Sarah.
Sorry about my lame posts... I really have not been inspired lately.

No comments: