Thursday, November 12, 2009

Disquieted Exigency.

This is so bloody beautiful, and soon to add is the latest album and shirt. Wooowoooo (:

---
I woke up unsettled this morning, and more tired than the night before. This feeling continued throughout majority of the morning; like a sickening, never 100% feeling that abstained from my body ever releasing energy into my muscles. My eyes welled up multiple times whenever I thought about anything; church, school, home. It was almost as if a negative presence was weighing me down, oppressing and squeezing out the emotions that I so neatly packed into a tiny box in the corner of my heart.

I almost choked at every conversation had, and I struggled to keep a clean composure; how I feared being weak and helpless in front of everyone. Possibly I feared their tension, their misunderstanding, their lack of care; although I know they support, they give concern and they love. Or perhaps I was so paranoid about being so insecure, so needy, and so vulnerable. They just didn't need my burdens.

Sometimes, I just need assurance...

Because it was all just stress before the exam. I don't need these downgrading thoughts that push me to the brink of sanity, where beyond this cliff lies the pits of paranoia. I just can't handle it all.

---
So yeah, a temporary goodbye unless I need a getaway from the study. I'm so scared for my Jesus exam! Jesus is with me! :D?

LOL, Sarah.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, Jesus is always with you :)

His grace is sufficient for you. (2Corinthians 12:9)

His plans are to prosper you and not to harm you. (Jeremiah 29:11)

He has got amazing things in store for you. (1 Corinthians 2:9)

He will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)

You can do ALL things through Him. (Philippines 4:13)


How do I know these things? Coz He can't lie. (I have a reference for this too but can't think of it at 3am!)

Nickyyyy said...

just because... *gasps for air...* because I'm capped...doesn't mean I wont read and comment your blogs...

...

after a week the page finally loads and boy was it worth it.. though I knew the picture was going to have something to do with a John Mayor so I skipped ahead ^^