Monday, November 23, 2009

Balloonatic Contour.

This is an introversion of my brain with all its bubbly wonders.

It really is all just a few items here and there; thoughts written as words, cartoons symbolizing a best friend, family, a future.

Fireworks that mark the implosions of the thoughts in my mind, and the waves that follow it.

Flora which stems up hope, or just the petals of which have no foundation whatsoever...

And a plagiarism of John Mayer's 'Heartbreak Warfare' icon, by which I could interpret as a heart halved by lightning at the roots of a love.

And a cloud, oh, how I wish to be spared aloft.

And in the corner is an inner conscience that doesn't understand any of it. Yes. My inner conscience is a man. Supposedly. It could be someone else. Something random... to keep my mind off it all.

And yes, you can click the picture.

LOL, Sarah.
On the back of this page is a series of drawings, and 2 sentences remained unfinished.

1 comment:

Nickyyyy said...

pretty picture ^^

and yesh blogger wont accept the things I put in word verifcation....

can you get rid of that thingo? ^^