Monday, November 9, 2009

The Heartbeat Momentum.

Little moments that made me smile today:
- Realising I was the eldest in the whole school, and being the only one to hold the "Doey" legacy lol (:
- Kathy's Phamily haha
- Getting the yay from Ms Old for our secret plans to unfold... not so secret anymore :P
- Getting on the airconditioned bus to get away from the sweltering heat of which I melted into sweat. Yuckies.
- Finally resting at Gloria Jeans with an Arnott's Tim Tam Iced Chocolate... that was grand.
- Assembling a McDonald's toy the wrong way around, and thus making it look quite rude lol. This was totally unintentional. (:
- Getting John Mayer's discography (except for his latest) as hard copies.
- Seeing Linda and Phillip (:
- Getting my 'Where The Light Is' DVD back. *sigh*, John Mayer live... I've missed you.
- Going to gym... and walking on wobbly legs. Satisfaction in hard work (:

My heart skips a beat for everytime God gives me a reason to smile.

Yes, I did study today. Practice exam paper and a chapter of Psychology. Woot for the test tomorrow. Will explain the meaning of 'sheltered in a shell' and 'characteristics of a turtle' in the very near future. It's nearing any minute now!

My legs are sore... totally not looking forward to the pain of tomorrow... lol.

LOL, Sarah.
"H is for Hello... A is for Adorable.... P is for Pretty.... P is for Princess... and Y is for You. OOOOERS! alot of thought was put into that!" - Gorby (:

No comments: