Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Life Story... Well, bits of it.

Maybe you can see, that I ran out of ideas.

Luckily, I wrote an extra little thing yesterday to fill the gap! YAY! (Yesterday I had the opposite to writer's block, so yeah :)

---

There were so many voices. So many combinations of shouting, yelling, crying, murmuring, declaring, proclaiming, rejoicing; so much voice filled the place. Everyone was so in awe.

I fell down on my knees and wept.

How could I not worship You in this place, let alone in my daily life? How could I not, even when I am constantly in Your presence; I am in awe of You... How could I not?

---

Mmm, my mind flashes back to a few months ago; you were still here, and I'd just gotten to know you better. We enjoyed each other's company, even though sometimes I struggled with what to say; thankfully it was never awkward between us. Such a nice evening it was, walking under the colourful city lights, rushing to meet a deadline after sneakily looking for some fun.

And now I have these small photos to remember our fun. Two larger ones, accompanied by four smaller ones, of which two were a copy of the larger ones. The backgrounds we chose varied from white, as well as my favourite colours, orange and green.

In the white one, I was cut off, with only my hat trying to flee from the capturing flash. I made you look like a loner, haha! The others were better; we were both cropped in nicely, showing off our ice-cream and such things. I made you promise not to ever show anyone else these embarrassing moments.

It was a good day, and a day I won't forget for a while. You're such a cool friend AND big brother, I await to see you again so we can be even more sneaky ;). And more ice-cream too...

Or I'll just head your direction for your specials. Either way, time spent with you isn't time wasted :P.

We're friends, of course. Thanks for staying in touch with me.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: