Monday, October 13, 2008

Spider's web.

I'm finding it interesting, the amount of "coincidental" matters concerning me this year.

The amount of friendships gained; others lost. Or hanging by, what, a single strand of a spider's web? It used to be stronger than that, I knew so.

Hidden friendships resurfaced, others submerged.

I'm not a shallow person, you just ask the wrong questions.

---

Think about a spider's web for a bit, and you'll understand.

---

I was meant to explain the reason I have for typing so... formal. It's because I'm used to it, but it's actually not for my benefit. I recently read one of my friend's blogs, who mentioned that his blogs were all about the small i's, meaning that it wasn't all about him all the time. I was tempted to use the same template, but I decided that having it looking all proper and stuff.... it's just easier to read ay. Although I know at one point there were so many "I"'s clustered up together I really thought I should stop talking about myself.

But yeah, I'm thinking about you guys, because I know it's a lot easier to interpret full writing such as this, rather than something like "omgz lyk i sw dis guy @ work 2dai, so0 hawt; lyk, so wntd 2 tlk 2 him".

WELL I'm sure people can understand that. But I can't.... so nyeh. It's for my benefit too, haha. Good english. :)

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: