Thursday, October 9, 2008

Paper Heart.

The paper heart lay on the stony concrete ground, undisturbed by the wind as it caught my eye. It wasn't dirtied; there was a small fold on the top left arc of the heart, as if to shade and protect that small area from the sun. The hollow heart framed a small patch of more concrete; it was completely see-through.

I stopped in the midst of my tracks, eyeing the heart that lay on the ground so conspicuously. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips as I took out my phone to take a photo. It came out nicely, and I continued into IGA.

---

As I returned, I searched for the paper heart, but it was nowhere to be found. It was as if it vanished; like my heart was stolen by a stranger.

---

Bahaha. When I first said something like that to Kathy, I was all like, "OH SNAP, SO BLOGGING THAT!", but it doesn't sound so good. Oh well, I will get the picture as soon as Kathy gives it to me.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: