Thursday, March 5, 2009

Three's A Crowd, But There's No One Else.

And now all I could do was sit back, huddled in my chair with my guitar in my hands, wishing you didn't take my breath away... again.

1.
I just hated it when whenever I'm around you, and a conversation takes place, I can never find the words to say. Yet afterwards, I could come up with the most cunning of phrases, and I practically drown myself in regret that I couldn't conjure up a neater phrase any time sooner.

2.
And it's obvious that we're falling apart. But still, is it fair to say, that we're both still complete? People wouldn't have recognised us as two different people leading two exquisitely different lives. We're slipping through each other's hands, and this time, I'm letting it happen. We're unique as two different people, and people are finally seeing us not as we are, but you as yourself, and me as who I am.

Thank you, for acknowledging that.

---

Lalala, I've devised a whole new routine for my school life, to balance with my home life, social life, and life in general. The only problem is that I have no place to put my blog life :P, so I'm very sorry for keeping all you guys in the dark for so long. I've had a great time at school, things are happening so quickly, but I love it. The number of people that I've met lately, it's amazing.

3.
And I wanna thank God for His continual watching over me, that He never leaves me, nor does He forsake me, when I stray. Instead He always hears me out and comforts me when I pray, and He provides abundantly for my every day.

See how I made that rhyme? Yeah. How awesome, ay? :D

I'm more confident now. I promise I won't hurt you tomorrow. :)

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: