Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If I Could Just Scream Your Name... (continued from previous)

And there was one last thing I wanted to mention.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, sorry, so so sorry. Will you ever believe me?

I would only degrade you to make me feel better about myself. You're too perfect, and I don't deserve to even know you, talk to you, or love you. But I do anyway, because I want you to know that you're perfect, that you're loved, that you're the best person ever, and that I could never match up to you; I would only cause you pain, hurt, frustration, and agitation.

---

But please, do not think for once that it is about you. Don't be so narrow minded in thinking that the cause of someone's behaviour is the result of your actions, because more often times than not, it isn't. There's a larger world out there, and you can barely scrape knowledge of a miniscule piece of it.

The world is complex, likewise is the mind.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: