Saturday, March 28, 2009

Brightest,

If you find yourself here on my side of town,
I pray that you'd come to my door,
And talk to me like you don't know what we ever fought about...
Because I don't remember anymore.

I feel like I've strained my voice so hard; I struggle to breathe, every second sentence is clouded with wisps of a thick, throaty cough which aches my neck as I attempt to silence the sound. Today went by so fast, and yet I feel so tired and worn out. It's as if my candle has been weakened, and the wax is too old to sustain me any longer. I truly am right now trashed, wrecked, and completely and utterly useless to anything or anyone. My mind is stained with violent thoughts and malevolent images, and I am scared that they will somehow free themselves from the boundaries of my skull. They flee so freely, but my tongue holds tight in my mouth; no words will scathe others, and my visions are my visions only.

Again, I'd missed you, though I struggle to convince myself that this is now for the better. Perhaps I'll let you go. Perhaps we should stop using each other so selfishly.

There was only one single time in this day that I did not regret. There were twenty minutes of my life that I did not waste away.

And I suppose this week was pointless; there was such a diverse display of emotions, drastic behaviours and consequences packed into this week, and yet now... none of it even matters. What matters is that now I can rest in Your promises, and that I can have peace of mind.

Thank the Heavens.

LOL, Sarah.

P.S. I lost all sense of tenses, but I ponder of what my future holds as the story of my life unfolds. "Oh Snap. It rhymed".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay strong, beautiful one.

He will find you and lead you back always... and we're here for you too.

I feel warm and fuzzy to have inspired 4our lol

catch.