Friday, March 27, 2009

They Were The Happy Times, The Greatest Moments In Our Lives.

4our things (inspired by ames4eva).

- There is nothing gained in a quick fix society aside from the temporary relief of a burdened and heavy weighted heart, which, in the end, remains burdened, and if anything, even heavier than before.
- The words "why do you love me?" never felt so real to me in my entire life until now.
- I can still see Your love everywhere, blessing me back into salvation.
- I've experienced an almost complete separation from the One that loves me most, and it will be my testimony when I come through.

LOL, Sarah.

Happy 100th post, and happy birthday Bonez. <3

What am I, that I might be called Your child?

- Beautiful; By Shaun McDonald.

P.S, I was fiddling with the formatting.

1 comment:

ghost said...

Thank you so much Sarah :)
LMAO, Bonez
(Let's Make An Octopus)