Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Casual Farce.

I was awakened by the vibrations of my phone as it sounded my infamously annoying ringtone, begging me to receive the call that had been made. My entire body was sprawled lazily across the couch, in a fairly unfeminine way. Thankfully, I was the only one in the room at that time. I stretched open my eyes, and for a moment, everything was a blur. I groaned slightly, and rubbed my eyes clear of the sleep that attempted to glue me back to sleep, even though my phone continued to cry out to me. I reached out my arm towards the table where my phone seemed to try and escape my grasp, and I almost spilled a plastic cup in the process of fumbling around for my phone. Once I'd got a hold of it, I slowly propped myself on my elbow, and stared at my phone until I could see clearly the name of which it wrote. As my vision cleared, I was able to make out the first few letters, and a symbol that had been cheekily added at the end of the name.

I felt my heart skip a beat, and my breath suddenly wasn't sufficient. I felt my temperature rapidly rising; it was as if someone had turned on the heater to 40 degrees Celsius. My eyes widened as I re-read the name over and over, and my hand shook as the phone vibrated yet again. A smile crept onto my face as I opened the phone, ceasing it from calling any longer, and held it up to my ear. I stifled my laughter as I'd heard a familiar yet strange voice speak into my ear.

I know who you are. :p

Epic donuts!

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: