Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Talk To Me.

When you spoke, you spoke with such zeal, such passion with easy, fluent language. It astounded me the wisdom behind your words; I could never understand how you could speak in such a confident, wise manner. I watched as you spoke words into others' hearts, always encouraging and in every way your words were beneficial to them. And when you listened, my goodness, when you listened, your eyes focused so intently on everything you were told. Every single bit of information, whether significant or not, you absorbed eagerly, catching every movement, every detail in your conversation. You assured that not one breath be missed as you gave your undivided attention to listen to the other.

Whenever I watched you speak with someone; when you spoke life, spoke faith, spoke love into others' hearts, I could not help but feel inferior to you. I felt so little, and it's truly a humbling experience to even stand next to you. You were wise beyond what I could ever understand, and I could barely measure up to it.

And I was scared to even try to speak a conversation in such a nature with you, the way you did with them.

---

It's funny, how we don't deserve the ones we love, but the ones we do deserve aren't good enough for us.

And that's just how God rolls.

LOL, Sarah.

PS. Been busy, busy, busy.

No comments: