Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nag Me More, Please.

The thing I love most about this blog isn't that I can actually have a place where I can TRY to express myself through my writing; not because I can show off how good *coughliecough* I can articulate; and not even that I am able to "follow" others easily because they are kept in one place (this one comes up pretty close though). I love this blog because it always makes me feel like I need to write something, no matter what time of day it is. Whether I've written once a day, or once a week, there's always that nagging in the back of my mind saying, have you blogged today yet? And it's most commonly followed up by a series of you shouldn't keep your readers hanging; and you haven't blogged in a while... why don't you blog now? and also don't you remember your "one blog a day" goal that's been posted up on FaceBook for all to see? And well, yeah. My mind does really well with those guilt trips.

But I really do feel bad when I leave my blog for a day. I don't think I posted yesterday, and I've been really meaning to post a blog since. If you've read any previous blogs, you might remember my idea for a story. WELL. I don't really know where to start, but I'll get around to it eventually. I think it would probably be in a separate blog, or have a certain title so that you know it's a story.

I've been drinking a LOT of water lately (usually I drink about 3/4 cups... I've been drinking 4/5 PUMP bottles now... that's right. Pump bottles are 750mL each bro!) and I must say... I'm constantly in need of a bathroom now. But no matter! For water is good for you. And it WILL help you keep weight off... I think? I've been snacking a lot too, as a result, just to make sure my nutrients aren't so washed out? Or energy? I don't know. :) Whatever works, huh?

I was planning on writing up a dedication for someone so special, who I hold closest to my heart, but I decided that sleep was more important, for another day ahead.

Thus, I will finish up on a happy note?

---

There was not a single time that You were not present whilst I hurt.
The way you held me, comforted me, whispered in my heart.
You were my peace, my stronghold, and my foundation.
And there was nothing in this world that could ever take You away.

How many times have I turned away?
Yet when I turn to You,
You draw me near again.

There is never a time where You don't bless my life so abundantly.
The love You pour out extends to the corners of my world.
You give me strength, joy, and knowledge that surpasses my own.
And there is nothing that will ever take me away from You.

---

:)

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: