Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hunger Never Sleeps.

I found something funny on Facebook. There was a fanpage called 'God', and it asked me if I was a fan of God. I'm now a fan of God. Lol. :)

I'm suffering from a cold/hayfever, and I don't know what that means, because people keep telling me that you get hayfever in spring, and you get colds during winter. Well... I don't know. My symptoms are as follows: runny/itchy nose, tired and sore eyes, headache, sweaty but getting chills, and just an overall in need of something cold on my forehead.

I survive, and I'm tempted to take 2 Zyrtecs, but apparently that's not good for you. Apparently you die. I've done it before, and I must have been resurrected, because God loves me THAT much! Haha I jokes.

---

Maybe I secretly liked it when you asked me straight up.

But my friend's right, you aren't who I thought you were.


LOL, Sarah.

No comments: