Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're All In This Together... Haha.

Hi there.

I need goals. And I need to be constantly reminded of them.

No, these are not New Year's Resolutions, because of this: http://thiswhitemansworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/resolution.html.

I'm getting way off track. I need to balance my life, and keep the balance consistent. I need my consistancy to be maintained at a high level of faith, trust, and perseverance. I need focus.

SO. This is the list.

- Maintaining a steady level of reading and studying the Word of God.
- Meditation and devotional/prayer time every morning and night.
- No more procrastinating, please. Start doing homework and actually study. It helps.
- Balance my social life with my school life.
- Let God be in everything. Be reminded of His promises, and be comforted.
- Spend more time with family; not time fighting. Actually, resolving come to understanding.


I am going to hate this list so much. I may as well put on things I want. HAHA, just as a random side note.

- A Ukelele!! I WANT ONE SOO BADLY. :'(
- I need a bag.. and a wallet... and shoes. LOL.
- Still want an IPod, but not as much anymore. I don't really neeeeeed it.
- Same with.. err. I forgot.
- A watch. Yeah, a waterproof one that still looks cool.
- Friends. LOL :) I always want more friends.
- A turtle. CHYEA MAN.
- A keyboard.

Yeah, I can't be bothered. Stupid holidays have made me lazy (it's an excuse for me not to blame myself... guh).

Pray for me; I kind of need it.

---

Hey, boy. I know we don't seem to know each other that well. I still think you're ace. You haven't changed a bit; I love how you're like that. Don't change... and if you do, warn me.

Thanks for stuff. Haha.

---

I guess we can still relive the moments, huh? Keep growing girly. :)

---

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: