Saturday, January 10, 2009

Harmonious Breezes.

Sing,
For I long to hear your voice.
I linger around to catch your sweet melodies in the breeze.

Breathe,
For I wish to hear you for a long while.
I hold my breath to not disturb your beautifully endless song.

Laugh,
For I am warmed by your smile.
I gleefully listen to your placid chuckles that enlighten the world.

Dance,
For I cannot cease to watch you.
I gaze on as you move so freely in sync with nature's paths.

Play,
For I long to sing a simple duet with you.
Your clear, fluid melodies override my quiet harmonies; our voices swirl so elegantly together.

---

Sing a duet with me, as long as I once again hear the sweet sound of your voice.

LOL, Sarah.

2 comments:

Amy said...

wow, the stuff you write is so poetic i could put them to music... could i put them to music?? LOL

only with ur permission ;)

Anonymous said...

lol that above comment was by moi =]