Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First, Love.

"I'm gonna steer clear, 'cause I'd die if I saw you, I'd die if I didn't see you there."

It was about at about the same time that you'd began to walk away when I'd began to sink into my imagination. My eyes drooped, and suddenly I was warped into a trance of rainbows and stars. I forgot all about you, our conversation, everything.

It was as if you'd disappeared; you'd slipped like water from my hands into a well that was too deep for my eyes to comprehend.

I was now dreaming.

---

I landed with a loud thud on a large tree branch. It was as if I'd fallen out of the sky, but as I scanned my surroundings, there was no sky to begin with. All I saw were mangled tree branches which were overgrown with the lightest green of maple leaves; they seemed to fade into a cloud of white. I found myself lying on a sturdy branch, which supported my weight with ease. I carefully turned myself over, and almost lost my grip when I couldn't see the ground. In an alarmed state, I quickly turned myself over again, and gasped slightly when I saw your face again.

You looked at me intently before suddenly leaning forward, so that our faces were only inches away from each other. I shivered at your sudden movement, but you swiftly caught me in your arms, assuring me that I wouldn't fall to my death. You stared into my eyes before leaning closer. I inhaled sharply, and closed my eyes tightly turning my face to the side.

I hope you'd understand that this wasn't how I wanted my first kiss.

But you still managed to just graze my lip; you were my first kiss in my dream.

---

Haha, old dream. I wonder who the guy was? ;)

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: