Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pointless Pondering.

It always feels like it's been the longest time since I've written, spoken, communicated with you. Somehow I feel like you're missing out on some of the most vital scenes and episodes of my world, through the likes of my thought process and habitual actions. It's scary to think that I might be losing you; it's as if we're losing touch, but I hold firm to the belief that we're not. We're secure in each other, and as long as we're following through with each other, we'll stick closer than a concrete foundation set on solid rock.

What exactly is concrete anyway? Does it have rock material in it?

Hey. This is a casual entry, where I share with you things I ponder, things I feel are important to me, things I find interesting. You could also catch a glimpse of how my mind works, and what it generally processes first. Yay, you get to see how retarded I am! Haha.

The earth was shaking in the dark
All creation felt the Father's broken heart
Tears were filling Heaven's eyes
The day that True Love died.

But it doesn't end there...

Coz Jesus is alive.

- True Love; Phil Wickham

I loved that part right there. It's like a righteous proclamation and a shout of praise. There's one other song which I think the lyrics just mirror what I feel and believe at this present.

The Cross before me, the world behind me.

- I Have Decided To Follow The Cross; Phil Wickham

Ah! It's just so good. Because it reflects conquering the past, its failures, its victories, its memories. It reminds me of a previous blog, "Dear life, love", conquering our past, conquering our fear... conquering death in Christ. "Behold, for I make all things new", because God doesn't just reuse our past as a reminder, but He renews our hearts and mind with fresh perspectives that the past is in the past, and it can no longer hold us down.

It's also an encouragement that "The best is STILL yet to come". I've had such an awesome vibe for a while now about this year, about all the promises that have yet to come to pass being fulfilled, and filled with abundance :) Amen huh! And it's so good, because I know that other people have been getting similar vibes as well. How good is our God, that when we allow Him to speak to us, He just gives us revelation, and He gives promises and blessing overflow! Yayyyyyyyy!

Hehe, I'm tired.

LOL, Sarah.

PS. Tinjee is fairly awesome; more awesome than Sarah (I was forced to write this).

No comments: