Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hazard Signs.

So it seems that I can't keep my promises in the blogging world...

Saying we makes me feel better, because maybe others feel the same way.

---
But everything is stuck. Stopped in its tracks. Like a car with its tire dipped in a deep pot hole filled with sticky mud, a log hinged between the wheels of a train, or a jet trying to achieve lift off, but its engine is choked by unfamiliar matter.

Stuck, and hazardously stuck, like a car accident which causes an inconvenience to those trying to go about their daily lives. That ambulances, fire brigades, and other authorities of service are needed because of our troublesome, messy selves. We're the inconvenient mess they have to clean up when we're scattered and so numb in shock at the situation we've caused, all because of our ignorance and selfish greed.

Yes, we're a wreck at times. We get help, and surely afterward, we're armoured with new equipment to prepare us for a similar situation. We have a newer, sturdier helmet, because those collisions almost gave us serious head-damages. We're ready again soon enough, with the foothold of others.

We just can't do it by ourselves.

---
I tire of this. I felt the biggest fake today, and I couldn't bring myself to tell the truth again. I am horrified.

But I have so many blessings... I of all people should not be one to complain. I am blessed.

LOL, Sarah.
I like finding pretty photos, it makes me happy.

No comments: