Monday, June 22, 2009

Poignant Manufacturing.

You're not perfect, but I don't care.

I'm not going to lie to you; there have been these barriers, these mirror-tinted windows that I've placed against you so that I would see the insignificances of all that I am, and now I am tearing them down, I am breaking them into a million pieces, even if its shards rip into my skin and cause me to bleed. These walls, containing bricks upon solid bricks of boundless insecurities, curiosities, and speculation concerning you constantly cave in on my heart as it pounds relentlessly on its rocky surface.

Though it may be true that the scratches on my heart would cause it to bleed in desperation, I refuse to let these hurdles hinder me from discovering more of who you are. I've been waiting at the train station for a while now, tossing and turning as to whether I should board, and it's been passing me by as I contemplated everything; consequences juxtaposed against benefits, and I would find that I had nothing to lose. I'm finally boarding the train, and I'm pursuing what I would normally pursue in other circumstances. Why is there a sudden change, you may ask, but the fact of the matter is that I'm simply tired of being enslaved to the mockery of my thoughts, and the prison cell that I've kept myself in has only degraded and dehumanised me, simply to keep myself away from you.

I can't help how I see you, but I can finally control how I think about our friendship. I refuse to lose it over some silly over-dramatised speculation.

And yet, I still manage to pull up endless paragraphs simply about you. Great, aren't I? Sarcasm completely intended.

---

One simple illustration should do it.

A boat is usually safely guarded in the storm; that is, until a large ocean wave sweeps over it, caving in on the boat and tearing it into a thousand pieces of broken wood.

Don't you find it ironic how I've been saying that I have this machine-like mind, manufacturing thoughts of pure logic, with the complete imbalance of heart, when my posts are almost always completely poignant, and pulling at the heartstrings?

I found it interesting.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: