Monday, June 15, 2009

I Will Be With The One I Love.

The first splinters of light drowned the darkness from my eyes as they fluttered open, full of life and energy, and the droning buzz in my ears were analysed and interpreted as the morning alarm of my IPod; songs of varied genres of worship softly echoed through the walls of my absent minded cranium. I had no desire to move, and I examined the familiar features of my inevitably cold room, where I'd left my folded clothes on my bright blue chair, and my endless supply of bags territorised my small carpet, enveloping any clashing objects nearby. I found myself in an amazing embodiment of stillness, and yet at the same time I felt so alive as the day ahead dawned upon my resting mind. I searched through images and imagined scenes of what was to come with such a clarity and vast calmness filtering my thoughts, to which then splatters of vibrancy and colour permeated the canvas of what I envisioned today to be. No colours or tones of lackluster seemed to touch the body of the canvas, instead my mind was filled with such good, joyous thoughts, and I smiled meekly, and alleviated my focus to just the colours of my mind by closing my eyes.

As I lay in peaceful rest, my IPod droned on, reminding me of my requirements to see my vision come to life. I heaved myself from the comfort of my mattress, where underneath the sheets, a layer of warmth clung to me, tempting me into its warm allure. I smiled as I fought my urge to seap back into the magic of the electric blanket, which had been keeping me warm for the coldest of winter nights. I sat up on my bed, and I breathed a silent sigh of relief and excitement. I felt strangely refreshed this morning, despite me having not showered for two days, leaving my body in an unlikened state to my mind.

I dodged and wove my way through my man-made obstacle that encompassed my entire carpet onto the cool tiles, which sent tingles and shivers throughout my muscles, causing me to move more diligently and efficiently to avoid the cold. I readied myself for school in an overwhelming calmness and peaceful state of mind, to which I acknowledged the precious time I had to begin exploring the dimensions of a poly dimensional Being.

Again, as I sought after You, You revealed to me a new dimension; a dimension which challenged my heart and filled my mind with a freshness and new understanding of Your divine Word; once again, good God, You left me breathless.

I don't understand, though being completely refreshed and renewed, nothing I see of you has changed. The dimensions of your entire being have remained the same, despite the clarity of my new, changed perspective.

~~~

Hello, peoples, it's been a while. About 5 days ago was my last blog, and I have finally picked my lazy self up to set up another blog which hopefully tickles your fancy. I've been struggling with ideas lately, and whenever I find one, I quickly lose grasp of it (if you know me, you'd understand why as I tend to get distracted easily... very easily) and I am rarely able to recall it again. Oh wells, this is what I have created, and I hope you enjoyed.

---
And I know that I used to struggle with dealing with my insecurity and self confidence based on my fleeting emotions, you have suddenly pulled apart my heart and shown me how isolated I have made myself. Now I can barely recognise myself; I feel like a robot with a heart so hidden and so compressed deep in my physique that I lack empathy, and base my life on logic. I used to think that rejecting my emotions was the right way... Have I become so heartless, and barely human?

I thank you for opening my eyes, opening myself, to see my heart again.

---
Honestly, you do worry me, and even though we don't remain so close, I am praying for you, because I believe in a God who answers all prayers, whether how we want it to be answered or not.
---

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: