Saturday, June 27, 2009

Metaphoric Symbols.

The thoughts of you, so endearing, but I'm turning away, oh I'm running away...

I'm reluctant to talk about you, because by even just a single thought of you, I know my heart will cave in again. All that I can reveal is that my panic attacks have risen to fairly frequently each day, and invading thoughts of you have began to decay and crumble my defense.

I'm tossing and turning...

---
Thoughts as thin as air are harmless, but even an overflow of air can burst even the strongest of balloons.

Every expression easily moulded into a perfectly shaped mask.

---
HOLIDAYS, HOLIDAYS, HOLIDAYS! 3 weeks of holidays! Please organise something with me (:

It's a weird blog today.. But I really have no inspiration. Like the overflow of blogs this week, such are the outburst of isolated emotions.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: