Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Not Infatuation, But You're Amazing.

It has been a good 8 months since all this had first started. I'm beginning to lose hope that this will pass from me, because I'm finding that no matter what I say and do, as time goes on, my thoughts always find its way back to you. I'm praying about this, that if this doesn't pass, that God would give me the strength to persevere and be patient until the time is right.

This is something new I'm trying. I am proudly presenting to you a new structure for this blog, where I invite you to take a trip with me into the realms of my life once again. This time, the italics that I have just written at the top will be about this one you until 'this' is over. Just to ensure, we are not talking about the history of my blog... as for what it IS, you can try and work it out :) Sorry to be cryptic, but I do have the right to reserve some privacy, hehe.

---

Would it ever hurt to think of the 'what if'? Even so, I'm still convinced that this was the best decision for us. I hope you, also, will never regret this.

I dare you this: Explain the difference between a best friend, and a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Where Do I Go From Here
- Relient K


LOL, Sarah.

2 comments:

Jonofun said...

the difference between a bg/gf and best friend is... nothing! except maybe your best friend is of the same gender... usually your bf/gf shouldnt be :)

trandrew said...

hahar reading through ur blogs!!! im glad u shared that one secret piece of information with me about this admiration that makes me understand something =D. i totally agree with jonofun, although i must admit telly my frends that i love him's would be awkward......but i still do it anyways =D/