Friday, May 15, 2009

Dramatized Improvisations.

We'd known each other for our whole lives, and it was only now that I could find a single photo of you and me. Just us, just together.

Something happened the other day. This something happened in the evening, almost midnight, and this something happened between you and me. You initiated it, and I could not respond with words; my voice was caught in my throat with my breath escalating ten times faster with no avail in its attempt to oxygenate my blood. My heart raced as fast as I could exhale in response to the sudden oxygen flow, and a shot of cold followed by a wave of warmth sent my body into frantics. I shivered uncontrollably, and my limbs jerked in every direction. It felt like I was getting a fever, a hot/cold temperature of which I was only afflicted with when I suffered from stress. The symptoms could have said otherwise, but tonight, I had an epiphany.

In the midst of all my dramatizing and all my health-risking symptoms, I had a smile on my face. In my trek of discovering love, I was discovering the 'second part' of the triune love given by a triune God to His people. You were the same, amazing, admirable person that I'd always looked up to, and now you'd helped me discover a way to describe this kind of love: the love that I had for you, and for all who were kept so closely into my heart.

This love, called 'philia', is a love that spiritually manifests and overflows from our hearts, and is true brotherly/sisterly love. I am yet to discover the full depths of this love, but it resonates so strongly just how deeply bound we are as brothers and sisters of Christ, and how Christ's love abounds in us. I know in my heart of hearts that this love runs so deep; we share Christ's blood, and share in His love.

And isn't it great to know that Christ's love can manifest in all of our hearts?

And finally, as I draw nearer to Him, I find that I am drawing nearer to you also...

---

Hey guys! FIRST, CLICK HERE, THEN CLICK HERE! And enjoy my youth group's amazing skills at improvisation for 'DRAMA NIGHT'!

Try to guess our topics; if you're lazy, you can ask me or any of the characters about our topics.

---

This blog is the second of the three part series of the triune love given to us by God... but the third part may be slightly delayed for a short while. I don't believe I am in the position to even be able to clarify this part of love. It's kind of... sensual. Haha!

Until then, my friend!

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: