Saturday, May 30, 2009

"I'll Monitor Your Frequencies".

I only thought about you once today; do you remember how I wrote 'there's a first for everything'? In my very first of dreams, my very first kiss was you.

I'm fighting myself on the inside. I quote, describing my life with 6 words:
Battle between the heart and mind.

Mass Japanese food bulk up today at my house :) I love Jap food. We got like 3 bowls of different dishes, and sushi, and also dumplings. How much better can this get? I should have some dinner, but it's late, and I need to spare myself. I've commenced studying, woo! And I watched Star Trek with my brothers today; it was intense :) And I loved it!

What happens to a friendship that I feel so burdened to pursue?

LOL, Sarah.

1 comment:

ghost said...

Haha, when I looked at the title of this blog I was like, "OMG STAR TREK!!!"
It's so cute! In a geeky way :)