Saturday, September 20, 2008

Queen Jealousy.

... Envy waits behind her.

(Reference to Jimi Hendrix, woo!)

Yeah it was just my mind arguing with itself as to whether I'm a jealous person. And I am. I decide to not do anything in reaction to envy, because it will make things worse. Oh noes! Yeah I'm really tired today. Just came home from uh Phil's 18th. It was quite funny. Why? Because Viet ate a whole bowl (those ones you put like sauce in) of chili! YAY. And Phil drank a glass of 75% alcohol. And that's all I remember.

My memory is terrible... if someone asks "what did you do today?" I'd have to think for a while, and then say "I don't know" simply because I don't remember. For example, James was telling me about how convenient it was that it was Phil's 18th party today. And I asked why, forgetting that he'd already told me why. It was when he said that he went to a lecture that I finally remembered what he'd said at the party. Maybe I was more tipsy than Phil today... HAHA it was so random, he was jumping up and down so randomly, and hugging people and dancing and shuffling and ahh good times.

HIS FRIEND WAS HUGE. Like I felt short enough standing next to uh Minh or Mark, but man, his friend was HUGE. I can't remember his name though. I don't know why. I remember the others... Bleh ohwell.

This blog is so not funny today. It's finally an account of my day. Ew, accounts are boring.

Anyway, time to rant (so not in the mood to, too tired).

It'd be way better to do this on youtube though, it's much easier to express myself with ranting through talking, but hey, you make do.

So there's this camp coming up, and I kind of want to go, although I have a feeling that I shouldn't go. Why? My parents are making me feel bad.

"You shouldn't go to something unless it's a conference" - Mum says that, because I had asked to go to Perth. And I was fine with that. So camp comes up, and I have high hopes of going.

"I don't want you going to anything that's not related to our church" - Dad says that, and I am heartbroken.

"However, I want you to be happy."

WHAT?! So they say that they don't want me to go, but they will let me go if I want to, because they want me to be happy. But I'm obligated to make them happy, even though whether I stay home or go to the camp, they won't be happy anyway. And if I go, I'll feel bad for not obeying them. But then I don't want to be miserable at home as well (I would be, I haven't fully got the controls of my feelings). But they want me to be happy.

I'm confused, and I bleh.

Sleep.


LOL, sarah.

No comments: