Sunday, September 28, 2008

Poetic Stranger.

I FEEL LIKE BLOGGING (it's 1:30 in the morning the night after the sleepover, of which I had 3 hours sleep).

Yeah.

Cool dogs, I haven't written in AGES. To be honest, I've seriously been out of ideas, and I've been overworking my mind, thinking about 1 thing... about 10 million times throughout one week. You'd think after thinking through something that many times, you'd work something out. Me? Nope. It's just a continual discussion that lingers on key points that don't lead anywhere; the debate is unwinnable.

SO, instead of any EXERPTS ehehehehehehehe cool word, because I can't really make up any, I'll tell you about... me. How I've been. Such and such. I'm sure people are wondering (makes me sound up myself and makes me look like I think everyone loves me... but that's not entirely true...) what I've been up to besides blogging, and why the long delays and such. WELL, I can't tell you everything, but I will tell you something.

Okay maybe not. Just that I've been deducing reasons to find the root of some sort of problem that I apparently have. I have a problem apparently. I don't know exactly what it is.. still. Anyway I just realised that I can't really talk anymore about that.

Our youth hosted a GARAGE SALE today! It was so cool, thank God the weather was beautiful (and mildly hot), and how successful it was! Yeah awesome stuff. I saw this tissue box holder right... It was Monokuro Boo. I was like. HOLY. GUACAMOLE. I WANT THAT. But I didn't end up buying because I was too cheap and I wanted Bubble Cup instead.

We have these American girls that came from America (oops), and they're here to stay. They've been here for a week now, and it's been so exciting getting to know them. However, I find it strange talking to them... Because I tend to talk a lot to them. And by saying a lot, I mean A LOT. I ask them heaps of questions, and relate to them with my own answers to my own questions etc. Make a conversation yeah? That's healthy. Yup. But the thing is, I'm really scared now, because I've become self-conscious, despite how easy-going I am with them. I'm kinda scared that they might think that I'm weird, but I suppose that it's a good thing that they still talk to me? So it means that we're okay yeah? I don't know! It's weird. I'm not usually so easy-going with other people, but these girls, mind you their names are Jadeline and Angeline are the nicest girls ever :).

I'm just so scared of being judged, stereotyped, and being seen as a failure or a disapointment, and that's the reason that I purposefully do not open up to people who inspire me. I hate that them knowing me gives them expectations of what I may or may not do, the reasons for my actions, my words, my moods, etc. It's just downright scary.

But these girls are nice. I feel myself around them, moreso than ever. Thank God that He's placed these girls in my life... it's kinda what I also needed; a boost (also part of a reason of the root of the problem? Not sure).

This is Angeline's pick up line that I made for her, it's the best!
Angeline: Hey (insert guy's name here), I'm Angeline, but YOU can call me Angel ;)!

HAHAHA It's the best isn't it?!

Anyway yeah, I find a lot of things amusing. Especially when I'm really deprived of sleep (due to sleep-overs ONLY). Like I had 3 hours sleep last night, and man, I was soo hyped up today for the Garage sale. It was fun. But whenever someone wakes me up when I really need sleep, and makes me uncomfortable, I get angry, and go sleep somewhere else... or I just get angry. So don't wake me up when I'm obviously dead-tired.

I'm fine now though :D I had sleep at Katie's. :0 They left me all alone in their house... HAHA my cousins went to like a birthday thing, aunt/uncs went to some meeting at church. So I was at THEIR house all alone... and I fell asleep. My mum woke me up by calling me. And then I played WII.

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyway yeah I had my deep momenty somewhere in this blog. Good enough.


LOL, Sarah.

I'll pose up my Haiku sometime too ay.

No comments: