Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Come Back...?

i mit you ban.

---
As much as my body willed me to let them go, I refused to let the tears escape from my eyes. Memories flooded over my pupils; I envisioned each and every face; the smiles and laughter fellowship brought, the scrunched noses as they stretched out of their comfort zones to the adventurous unknown of other interstaters, the twinkles in their eyes as they waved each other goodbye...

These tears filmed my eyes, and I stifled a cough, a choke of sadness as these memories resounded throughout the walls of my reminiscent heart. These instances reminded me of my prior anxiety/panic attacks due to stress... but this one rung deeper.
A different emotion surfaced.
Not stress nor worry.
Not pain nor sadness.
Only that secret joy of the greatest memoirs of a lifetime...
And only memories to keep it afresh.

I miss you all.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: