Saturday, January 30, 2010

6:00AM.

Good evening and good morning, I suppose for the late sleepers and early risers. Tally ho, it's Sarah DO!
Assuring you that I am delirious. Awake and delirious.

---
You're an entertainer. You provide people with brain-teasers with solutions so simple they even yourself. You delude people into thinking that you're some sort of mysterious, wonderful magician, whose true name must not be known! But of course, who cares for real names? Anonymity is your key, for one.
Just like a clown, you can juggle. Juggling all sorts of things: knives, flaming arrows, or just the usual hacky sacks... as long as it's balanced.
One hand must hold half the weight of what was in the air... if you're balancing three.
If you drop one, keep your face exposed. Make sure it seems like it was what you were meant to do. After all, you're on thin ice. Almost literally. Even a second's loss of momentum will send you down the drain.
At least it's a dam. You won't be stuck there for long. People come looking for you. They'll seek you out and tell you of what an idiot you are to have been doing so many things at once. But that's the idea. You entertain. You balance.
And if you can't, well you've just lost your life.

---
I only wish that during this hour I could manipulate such cold and rigid thoughts in such a manner that pleases the eye and enlightens the mind; I wanted to write a triangular prism of glass which overturns into a dazzling rainbow of colour. So simple, isn't it? And yet somehow, your heartstrings are tugged at, and your mind begins at work. Careful though, we don't want to exhaust that brain so much as to ruin the rest of the day now, do we?
But still... not even just an inkling of inspiration? A drop? A mere trickle down this dried up river?
Well anyway.

I don't know what I'm doing. I've lost sight of my road. Where, do I suppose, is this chapter meant to be leading me?

I don't, I know, I'm screwed.

LOL, Sarah.

No comments: