Friday, December 18, 2009

Reason For The Season.

Why is it that I feel so unsettled? Spurts of anger, like fireworks arrayed in the black-blue night, shooting across with a glamorous repetition of shock and awe. Patterns arched over the sky; although expected, these lights dazzled the hearts of many, especially mine. How could my fiery heart bring so much wonder and astonishment?

Well, at least fireworks spark only on significant occasions.

---
It's as if we're waiting for it to dawn upon us... as inevitable as the rising of the sun, and yet still, It seems that Christmas has come at a later time than usual. Here I am, sitting in my mildly renovated room with just 5 days before Christmas. Five days... wow. Christmas has pretty much tripped me over this year and taken me by a complete surprise.

---
Maybe it was the Christmas Spirit that I was aching for... a shred of hope in the midst of the murky, shrouded cascading waters; the bustle of buying gifts, organising dates, holiday homework and preparations for the conference in only one week.

And the Spirit of giving is what I found; the ultimate gift that is simply incomparable to anything else.

The gift of Love.


Without Christmas, there would be no gifts... and so much more, there would be no Love. Just hurt.

Have a merry CHRISTmas week!

Lots Of Love, Sarah.
The sections mark that I've written on 3 different days :P I'm so lazy nowadays...

No comments: