Thursday, December 17, 2009

All About Love.

There is a sudden ring of hope, the moment I heard you say - no, it wasn't the three words, it was a phrase comprised of two different words. Two words that so gracefully fell from your lips to the corners of my ear. You retreated from your hug, and I was left there, stunned at what you said.

Two words that meant so much to me.
Two words that no one could take away.
Two words that I probably needed to hear the most... and yet I couldn't muster up the strength to say back.

And yet, is it so selfish to hear someone say this?
You mean more to me than you can imagine.
---
Lust is the physical attraction, whereas love is when the feeling is stripped away, and best friendship remains.

---

“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”


I finally understand it. Whoever said it was so right...
But it could never stop you from loving them.

Selfless love.

---
I wish I could help.

LOL, Sarah.
Bleh sorry lame post.

1 comment:

Amy said...

it was not lame at all... it was lovely :)

you write as beautifully as ever my dear and I'm so glad I got to read it and see that awesome photo display before I go into dreamland lol