Saturday, August 16, 2008

Voluminous Accent.

Updates: Scar is healing. It's rough, but healing. // Still no progress on the picture. Still looking to start a new one. Should probably get it soon.

Word of the day: Disgruntled. Most definitely disgruntled.

I suppose I should have spent this Saturday with myself and God. People are so bothersome and nosey sometimes. I'm really not in the mood for blogging today. But I had such an awesome idea before. Now I forgot it. Oh well. On another hand, I've created some sort of layout for my blog: Updates and Word of the day. Yay! I'm getting organised. Also I've begun an introduction (this is this paragraph), and every blog will probably be likely to have some sort of thing with a point to ponder, or explain something about me. However, you will never get to know me fully.

Wanna know me? Get to know Christ. :) I wanna live by that.

~~~

Words could not explain how OVER I am with boys (note: BOYS is the keyword >_<). Anyway, next topic. I shall not explain, but in saying what I just wrote, I vented. Kind of. Be happy Aiball. :)

~~~

As a singer, I find that I put a lot more effort into singing higher pitches, and being more voluminous. This may be because perhaps that part of the song requires that amount of strength in my voice. In singing higher pitches, I have to, if not need to, put a lot more in. And upon reflecting upon this, I've realised that I can't sing as good if I'm not singing for God and really getting into worship+praise with my voice. I'm not really sure why. But that's the way it is.

On Thursday night, I had intended to sleep at 10:30 (get ready for a story! :). So I went off MSN at 10. SHOCK HORROR FOR EVERYONE. And sorry Kathy, but I really really did need sleep. Sorzy my meo. So I went into my room.

And then I picked up my guitar. So much for sleeping at 10:30.

I just started playing it for a bit. And then I somehow got into Will You Be There - Skillet. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVERRRRR. Got into singing for God, and I segoed into so many songs it's not funny. None But Jesus, Higher, From The Inside Out, just to name a few. The next time I opened my eyes, it was 11:50. Can't help it can I? Haha.

But yeah funtime. I was scared of waking people up because I was so loud haha. I'm not being proud or anything, but I feel more confident singing in worship than in any other circumstance. But that's just me. Strange, huh?

Anyway I'm feeling better now.

It took me so long to write this, because I started half an hour ago. MSN is so distracting haha. And now I just disconnected from my internet. It's so frustrating having to reconnect it every 3 minutes, and it STILL disconnects. Also, I forget to reconnect it sometimes. Well it's still not connecting, and now I can't even post it.

There it goes.

Okay. This is my time over. I think this blog is significantly shorter than previous ones. Oh well. I'm sorzy that I couldn't quite generate excitement for my blog.

LOL, sarah.

No comments: