Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yellow Phone?

Thank Tony for the phone. It's got squishy buttons, it's color, and it's got a camera. That's all I've ever wanted in a phone. OH, and it's yellow. Win for me! Big win. But it has no bluetooth. And Oh; My; Gosh, I'm out of credit. So haha, sorry if I told you I was gonna call you, but I CAN'T now! So.. means you should call me.
.. Yeah I don't know who I'm actually talking to.. huh.

I wanted to discuss about a particular subject, but I doubt I would get any type of response (you know, no one reads these things.. well my things... blogs). I don't care. Lol.

When you love someone, do you expect them to love you back?

Yeah, I know, it's really dodgy question, but a while back I was debating with my friend about it... and it didn't turn out very well. Turns out I created hullabaloo through it. Hullabaloo is going to somehow seep into every single blog. Somehow. You just watch, reader. :)

ANYWAY, I went completely off topic.

True love expects nothing. That's my argument. I can emphasise.. but it'll be a waste of your time and mine too. Since it's also quite late... I really need sleep... as well. But yeah basically this conversation with my friend kinda went the wrong way. Ha, we completely disagree with each other, but I suppose it kept it interesting.

I realised the strangest thing today: the Perth people I've kept in contact with (i.e. calling, chatting) are the nicest, and sweetest people ever. They're so easy going, and they're just so nice. I got a phone from one, a drawing from another, and ah they talk so sweet. Haha, no. They aren't sweet talkers. They're genuinely nice to whoever they meet.

Perth people, please do not get big-headed, because half of you still are really awkward to talk with. And I don't know you either. Haha :)

afweofajwefkmawegjkahwlhefawkhlakewunlcweak.

People change. Even though they seem the same, they change.

SLEEP. Sorry this blog is actually really boring.


Toodles~.

2 comments:

nathanNIGHTMARE™ said...

lol.
haha.
you sure do like blogging.
WELL.
yeah.
YAY. you mentioned my drawing. :D

NitNav said...

When you love someone, do you expect them to love you back?

Heck, if you do, it kinda sounds selfish hahahaha... sigh ><

If the world was like that, love has no meaning at all...

that's what i believe ;]