Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inadvertent Liar.

Hey you, again.

It's been a while since we've talked. Since late October, 2008, and that was a long time ago. I see you've been doing well to yourself... Haven't you? Well, let's take a look at yourself and analyse you once again. After all, who does a better job... than me?

You've learnt a lot through the years, with my help of course: you've endured a long line of suffered relations, and your heart has become so calloused that you are perpetually numb to losses - or perhaps I should call you arrogantly ignorant of them? Even so, you've learnt it the unscrupulously hard way, so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on you.

If anything, the best thing you've learnt is to save your own skin; only aiming to please the other... in any way, to keep them smiling, for as long as they're happy, you're alright, yeah? And if the relation should ever end... at least you're not in the wrong, true?

Well! You've successfully deluded yourself into believing your actions have not been incorrect, but instead, that your conduct reflects your true values, earnest morals, and I suppose what you believe to be your whole character. You even seem to pride yourself amongst these things, of which you've extorted yourself too harshly into doing so. But I see how you've somehow succumbed once again to me; your true self, of who I am in a complete state of frenzied paranoia and cynic. You've fallen far deeper than you and I had ever intended, and it can be construed that upon my perusal - let me just say this: you're utterly screwed.

Funny, isn't it? Whilst your intentions are pure, and you have no suggestive motive within your behaviour, yet I cannot help but scrutinize the inevitable loophole beyond your seemingly genuine implications, because I am almost believing beyond reasonable doubt that your actions are leading to dissolute ends... if not on your part, it's on the other party to tolerate it.

I still dislike you... but I'm learning to put up with you. Just please, if you truly wanted to make everyone feel special, and feel like their worthy of the love you're trying to portray - not your love, but His, change your ways.

And yet, I'm stuck with you, and I'm at a loss at how to change it too..

Yours truly,
LOL, Sarah.

No comments: